Okay, I have been tagged like 20 times on facebook with this 25 Random things so I decided I needed to post something here so I thought this would be a perfect subject. so Here ya go!
1. I love softball, I would play it everyday, all day if it paid well, and I could do it
2. I am a cat person, and I miss everyday my Lil'Chinaman, and I really wish My husband would let me have another one.
3. My husband is my best friend, and has been for the Last almost 9 years, for which 1 1/2 of those we were married.
4. I am a Daddy's girl hands down!! No Questions asked. and don't worry my mom knows it.
5. I am not sure I would go to Pharmacy school, if I wasn't already there.
6. I am addicted to the T.V. shows Secret life of an American teenager, Real Housewives of Orange county, and any show that remotely has to do with forensic files.
7. I have been to more than half of the untied states, including Wisconsin ( don't ask)
8. I am obsessed with having a clean kitchen, after a few microbiology classes you would understand.
9. I drink way to much sweat tea, I think I keep Doc Java in business at UAMS
10. I have wanted a Tahoe since I was 16 and still don't have, but you just wait on May 2011, I will be driving one, Bodiddle already knows.
11. I use the same towel for my hair all week!
12. I still sleep with my teddy bear, yes I am 27 and married and Teddy will always be there.
13. I have family in Mena and Hatfield, AR that I wish I could see more, because they are the craziest people I know!! I enjoyed my visit with them and can't wait to go back!
14. I love my Labrador Scooby-doo!! Even though he technically isn't mine, his true loyalty lies with my husband.
15. I am a huge Rascal Flatts fan, I even drove to Louisville, KY to see them in concert.
16. I would elope if I had to do the whole wedding thing over again.
17. I love my wedding rings, all three of them! I love the sparkleness!!
18. Thunderstorms, and Tornadoes scare me to death, I would live in a storm shelter if Carl would agree.
19. Flying is not one of my favorite hobbies, but if forced I will do it.
20. I would drive around with top down on my jeep all year round if I wouldn't get wet!
21. I enjoy sitting next to Megan in class everyday because she makes my day interesting and fun! Plus she's a champ!
22. Plus she talks all the time, as a matter of fact she is talking now!
23. 4th Grade was my least favorite year in school, any questions about that You can just ask Sarah Wallace, she can explain!!
24. Very sad to say I only have one Grandparent left, Pop and he is the BEST!
25. I have about 7 pairs of tennis shoes, and about 25 pairs of flip flops, which I would also wear around the clock! I love flip flops.
Okay that was harder than it looked, but it was fun!! Until next time!